After 3 1/2 months we have come to know Jasmine and Justice personality types.
One well known example of personality types is Type A theory. According to this theory, impatient, hostile people are classified as Type A, whereas calm, laid back individuals are designated as Type B.
We’ll start with Justice, who we think at this point, is a Type A personality. In addition to the description above, here are some other traits we see:
- alertness – he absorb what’s going around him like a sponge
- fighter – almost every night I have to fight with him to put him to sleep
- easily bored – he can’t stand still for more than 5 minutes without getting fussy. when he cries, it’s without tears.
For Jasmine, she could sit and be calm for much longer. This is great for us! We couldn’t image having two Type A personalities. But here’s what we do notice:
- girly girl – her little whimpers and baby talk is so gentle and girl like
- independent – she tries to do things herself before crying, e.g. passing gas, sitting up, etc. when she cries, it’s with tears.
- eats like a bird – she definitely takes her time eating and picks at her food
This is just a short list. From what we hear they may switch personalities down the road. Just hope it’s not to both Type A LOL.
One benefit of having twins is that they are chick magnets LOL. Ohhh twins . . .
It’s funny every where we go we hear murmurs in the background, ahh a boy and girl, look at that stroller, how cute. It’s like being celebrities without the fame and fortune.
Here they are in their relaxed state. We have toys and swings in our living room to keep them busy. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Just depends on how they’re feeling at the moment.