Caveat – First of all, nothing is wrong (knock on wood). This is only for future reference. But who knows, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow right? (God forbid).
Whoever steps up to the podium and starts to talk about me, I hope that some of these adjectives come up.
- Nice Guy – this one shouldn’t be too hard to remember. I know I am not the most friendliest of guys, but I am easy to get along with once you get to know me lol. I didn’t give off a bad guy vibe unless I had good suspicion about you.
- Loved Gadgets – one only has to look into my closet or man-bag to tell that I loved all kinds of gadgets. I was usually one of the first of my friends and family to have the latest and greatest toy(s).
- Good Father – while I am only 2 1/2 years of being a father, I hope to be remembered as a father that tried his best to raise his kids. Very few people got to really see the efforts he took to care for family. He worked hard and rarely complained. If he did complain, it was always in a loving way.
- Caring Husband – there is no doubt that I tried my best to take care of Ebru. I’ve put a roof over a head, traveled to far away places, and tried to make things easier for her in this life. Whatever she wanted, he tried to make it so.
- Goofy Brother and Friend – for those that know me well, you know that I always liked to joke around. When I am with you my guard is down and I am a child again. Regardless of what was going on in my life, I have always been my happiest with you.
You may have a story or two to share. Hope it’s funny enough to make people cry laughing.