Spam classic and beef ramen
- 3 3-ounce Ramen Noodle Soup (Beef Flavor)
- 1 can SPAM Classic (Sliced)
- 6 Fried Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
- Cook noodles according to package directions, including seasoning packet. Divide ramen among 6 individual serving bowls.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Top ramen and broth with sliced SPAM® Classic, fried egg and green onions.
Since I migrated to a new WordPress platform with GoDaddy, I lost my original blog post. I am reposting using a different recipe from Spam.com.